Thursday, August 18, 2011

I need a tet-vac now!

And why would that be?

Because stray cats think its a good idea to bite me!

These are not love-bites for sure!

No, I do not want cats to bite me and I do not invite them either. But I did hope that since I have been feeding them since they were a month old, they'd have a little more trust on me. I mean, I am not going to bite them in return! Every time, I try to pick up this kitten (who well, is no more a kitten...almost grown up...6 months old now), she tries to bite me and successfully scratches me all over. This time though she actually bit me a couple of times (in a bid to defend herself) and the bites were a bit deep...so tomorrow, the first thing to do is go to a doctor


Ofcourse, one would ask...why pick her up anyways? Well, temptations are always hard to resist. :-D

And then, one would also ask...why the photo? Well, because I thought it would be a good idea to have a snap of me and her...a nice one. And so in a bid to do that I ran after her for nearly 30 mins and finally when I picked her up...it seemed like I had made one of them worst decisions of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment